Sunday, January 11, 2009

what happen tis week?

i've kept tis post in draft like..ahhh 2 weeks?lazy bha.
ok lets mumble.

5 jan
woke up at 5:15a.m(waaaa)
1st day of school.natalie or like stacey always call her,kaliecups change class.huhu.got new kid masuk our class.one frm slagor n d othr one frm miri.our class teacher so far shes being nice.asembly like usual.boring.now that im in morning session.we cant sit down anymore.and we have to stand and listen the pengetua talk crap.sory ah nickly.hahaha.but seriously.and he always compare us wit animals.espeacialy kerbau.stacey n maroline was laughing at tis form six student while singing sabah tanah airku.and did i mention.my bus came late.cam budu ja sy tunggu dia.frm 12:15 to 3.record man.nasib daddy sy bagus.kalo tidak mati kau kena complain.muahahahaha.reach home feeling tired. i was like standing for like..3 hours?waiting for my friggin bus!
well 1st day was okay.except for my BUS!

6 Jan
my bm teacher rock!.

7 Jan
my math teacher was nice.

8 Jan
my sejarah teacher just creeps me out.

9 Jan
i cant find my bus tis masa pulang.shit.x taw di mana dia park.stupid uncle bus.so i terpaksa follow natalie.nasib ada dia.kalo tidak i have to wait for the other bus which is like.5:50!u expect me to wait frm 12 to 5 jus to wait for a bus?u see lah.i complain to my dad.jaga lah kau.

11 Jan
sunday school.my sunday school teacher was okey.went to mass.

and tats about it.wll most of the days i forgot what happen.hehehehe.oh watever.

teheeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment