Friday, January 16, 2009

what happen this week?

12 Jan
asembly.my uncle bus kasi tinggal me.again!ko x pndi tunggu urg kah.its not my fault tat i kluar lmbt.so i have to walk to all saint.nasib ada dia sana.siasia ja sy jln pi allsaint.n got tis lil girl kan in my bus.punya friendly.and d next i knw.i was drawing cats and dinosour with her.hahahaha.

14 Jan
latihan rumah sukan.try lembing.it was fun.goin to follow next year.kasi kuat tgn sy dlu.seehh.hahaha

15 Jan
ohmyzegawd! tomorow excel.nasib satu ppr ja.wish me luck.ohya.izzat bertrip jadi cikgu cus our bm teacher teda.funny man.oh.my mom brought home a kitten.too bad i cant keep it.my dad's friend goin to take it later tonight.owh maaan.

16 Jan
sc ppr was okey.kalo pmr like tat.syok owwh.hahahaha.
andandand.i lost ALL the photos during my school holidays.punya shit.fuck man.stupid pendrive.adakah i check balik.tue gambar teda sdh.shit man.urgh!all the photos man.there was like 190+ photos of sweet memories.owh maaan.damn owh!
urgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment