Friday, October 2, 2009

shadow.

lawvui/me
so embarasing owh jus now u.
kima u.
no image lrd u.haha
tula.jatuh my maruah owh.
haha.teda muka lrd.
aish.
1st2 u object then jus now when we take pic u bcome image.then jus now u langgar the shelf become shadow.if u kasi malu urself agen trus jadi tranparent.haha
hhahahahaha.damn you lawvui.

so today went lib agen wit mal,laine and law vui:) and i still cant believe we actualy walk frm razz to the lib owh.fucking panas agen tat.we were so happy when we reach the lib.after we went to the part to makan.and jus i was about to sit.i forgot my purse.great.so i have to walk back to the lib.nasib dekat ja.lol
so today i would put as one of my embrasing days of my life.
1.me,mal,laine and lawvui wanted to take photos.so we put la selftime.as soon as the pic was taken.some guy pass by.embarasing.
2.stacey wanted to take buku rujukan.so i follow.then i dono how? i acidently bang one of the book shelf.loud agen the bang sound tat.and at tat mommnet i can feel tat my face turns red.mal and lawvui barely cant walk cus they were laughing.lol.and they say ppl were laughing and some guy said 'uiyoo'.-.-

but i havr fun today tou:)

ohohoh! to the girl yg call me d other day tat.
tell oni bha who ure are.i wont go and find ur num and prank you back oso tat.im harmless oso bha.hehehehe.lol

4 days till pmr and 11 days to freedom.tehee.






baybey<3

No comments:

Post a Comment