Monday, August 31, 2009

30 to 31

merdeka eve
9am-church
10am-dimsum!
1pm-went to granpapa hse.kinda bored though.my sis went out wit her sayang.awwww.ann-n was at 1b.so left me alone with my sis ipod and my phone.so i spend the whole afternoon.jumping on the bed,singin off pitch,takan2 my phone keypad.lol
6pm-went to 1b.and i bought a belt from colours.the sales girl not friendly.she stare at ppl lain mcm tis.if u dnt want my money jus say bha.kima.
11pm-bowling match wit zul.and as i expected,i lost -.-" ketawa la kau sana zul.next u see la i win tat.seh
merdeka day
12am-ngam2 when i reach my grandpapa hse it was 12am.so i open my window and shout MERDEKA! then send mummy home.then off to tanjung aru.jus as we were having fun walking on the beach.they off the spotlight.diao.so we were walking in the dark,blinded by camera flash.we spend bout 30 mins before goin up.then we sit and chitchat,listening to music,playing psp till 4.hahaha
4:20am-home.

today i think im goin to stay at home cus my sis pun wana go back to kL today D-: .nobody wana bring me go out.i miss her lrd.so i'll merdeka-ing at home if u need me.seh

pictures.




fake me a smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment