Sunday, May 3, 2009

ohyabhakan.bday kau pula ari nie.

priste/me

dina.belanja.

ish.ko belanja la sendiri.
ari nie bday sy pun ko x mau belanja sy.
aina.bday sy juga bha ari nie.

awwww..! my crystal is turning 15 today*tears*(lol)

one year older and still under weight.lol.so today i turn 15.isnt tat awesome!ntg much happen though.went to sunday school.and guess what.turns out c priste pun bday today.lol.from all the ppl bha.priste?ohwell.so dady bring me go upperstar then went to hyatt to get my cake.yum:)and like i expected.they spell my name wrong:/aish.

look!dyla?lol.i dont remember my parents name me dyla =.=".......^

it was suppose to look like tis.kiiinnndaaa.cyla bha.not dyla.on my 13th bday they spell my name dyna dyla.lol.ohwell.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSRAL!
love you:)

raindown

1 comment: