Saturday, March 14, 2009

a taste of perfection.



sory for the late update.no mood bha wana blog.and i dont have the time either.sooo.wat should i mumble about..
oh!christopher went back to KL.and surprisingly he's kinda funny.too bad he have to go back.golf was okay.i suck.seriously.im jus embarrassing myself.coach salam forgot my name and instead he call me crystal.cool eh?and frm tat day.amalina call me crystal.last week coach called me tania and yesterday he called me maggie.coach hasri jus creeps me out.no shit man.tat guy never smile.like russell say.he look at you as if u killed his mom.but his okay.i think.maroline and bigail follow us to golf yesterday.we jln kaki there with they all vijay.
holiday starts.and i have to go to school on mon-wed.rock kan my school?hey.rather than stuck at home with nothing to do.i rather go to school.bakat lok yuk will be held on wed.jus hope it will go smoothly.*finger cross*


yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment