Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hello ?

HELLO:).as u can see,im new here.soo,to celebrate tat..im goin to mumble about my pmr holiday:) on thursday,stacey,maroline and malina came to my hse(yay!) but c malina and maroline dtg lmbt..stacey came 1st andandand punya la gila us.HAHA.kan stacey?thenthenthenada urg call me(sepa tue ahh?haha).in the middle of the night.when i was friggin sleeping!but FUNNY tis!yg i keasian kan...they dont knw how to use voicemail.LOWL!tsktsktsk tapi paling yg kena highlight the scout party lah.SIOK JOO.hahaha.espeacially the eating cmpettion..my god!peria again tat,and did i mention raw.hahaha lowl. then at night me and malina go 1b..mau tgk fireworks.CHANTIQ. bhabha.sukup2 lah i mumble tis.
p/s:so goin to miss all the ajk scout.

santiq kankankankan?

stacey and natalie :)

she creeps me out smtimes.hahaha.

WEEEE~

BYE :)

2 comments:

  1. DINA!! tu budka yg kol ko tu ka yg ko crita tym sunday skul tu?? miahahaha, kasian tetau apa tu voicemail."ko dingar ah, ada bunyi beep tu" ahahaha,

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew.okie dina both pictures with me in it sucks fullblast man :(

    ReplyDelete